Before obtaining a quote it's important that you understand some of the differences between the 2 covers you can purchase.
This cover option provides cover against any Accidental physical loss or damage or the deliberate act of a third party, subject to the excluded events listed in the Policy.
This cover option is available:
- where a Professional Removalist is moving Your Household Contents;
- where a Professional Carrier is moving other Specified Personal Property.
An excess would be payable by you, or as a deductible from a Settlement, on any claims made under this cover
Restricted Cover- Nominated Perils
This option provides a more limited cover for loss or damage to Your Household Contents and Personal Property arising from one of the events listed in the cover option for example fire,
Flood and collision of the vehicle used to carry Your Household Goods or Specified Personal Property.
This option is available in some circumstances where Option A is not available, for example where
you are moving the Household Goods or Specified Personal Property yourself, or for live plants and trees.
- Please see Policy Document/Product Disclosure Statement for further details.
- If you need to store your goods for more than 12 months, you will need to contact us to correctly quote and complete the cover for you.
- If you nominate a contents value of $150,000 or more you will need to contact us to correctly quote and complete the cover for you.
- This information on this website is a summary only. We have not considered your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement/Policy Document in deciding whether to purchase any insurance product and the level of cover you select.